COMBAT BASEBALL/SOFTBALL WARRANTY TERMS
For Combat Bat Products - 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
We take extreme pride in our reputation for quality, innovation, and unsurpassed customer service. Although the majority of Combat bats come with a one-year warranty, some are sold with no warranty. Please see the warranty card which accompanies the bat upon purchase or consult the Combat website for clarification on specific bats. For bats which do fall under warranty, Combat has a one-year, one-time repair or replacement limited bat warranty, applicable to the end user only. The Combat warranty covers all manufacturing defects from NORMAL individual player usage, including cracking or breaking, loose or detached end cap and rattling.
Warranty coverage will be determined exclusively by Combat. Combat cannot guarantee the warranty of your product until it is inspected and determined to be under warranty by Combat. Combat reserves the right to substitute a similar product if necessary. Bats received without an original receipt or other proof of purchase acceptable to Combat will not be honored for warranty consideration. Product Registration on the website does NOT eliminate this condition, you MUST have a receipt.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
The policy does NOT cover (1) bats that have been doctored, altered or mistreated; this includes but is not limited to shaving and rolling (2) bats that have been used outside their intended market category (ie: Slowpitch bats used for Baseball) (3) bats that have been used by teams or associations (4) bats that have been used in a commercial batting cage or for team batting practice.
Combat will inspect the returned product and will determine if the product damage was caused by normal use and that there is no evidence of misuse, doctoring, heating, abuse or deception. Combat has the right to report any doctored bat to the applicable association.
Under no circumstances shall Combat be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether the claim is based upon warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or other cause of action. The warranty is provided only to the original individual, and cannot be assigned or transferred.
Combat strives to engineer its softball and baseball bats to comply with current standards KNOWN by various governing associations. However, Combat cannot control changes in these standards or the testing procedures employed to check compliance with these standards. As such, we cannot guarantee that our bats will remain certified after any association makes changes to its certification standards and/or procedures. Combat shall not be liable for any damages resulting from any ban imposed on the bat by any association.
OTHER COMBAT ACCESSORY WARRANTIES
Protective Equipment - 90 days
Bags - 90 days
Batting Gloves - 90 days
Apparel - no warranty
To Return a Defective Bat - DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE
To replace a broken product, contact Combat Sports DIRECTLY (not your Combat Retailer). You can also complete the warranty process on our website: www.combatsportsgroup.com. The link for WARRANTY can be found at the bottom of the page.
If Combat agrees that the bat is defective, we will send out a repaired or replacement bat within 3 to 5 business days (if in stock) of receiving the defective bat. If Combat deems the bat does not meet our warranty conditions the bat will be returned to you.
For customers in United States please contact Combat DIRECTLY by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1-866-266-2287.
For customers in Canada or International please contact Combat DIRECTLY by send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-866-904-2287.
Once an RA number is issued, all warranty products need to be received by Combat Sports within 14 calendar days, according to industry standards. Otherwise the RA will expire and a warranty return will be revaluated by Combat’s warranty return department and a new RA will be issued, if eligible.
- You MUST contact Combat for a Return Authorization (RA) number and the reason/circumstance of your return before sending your product back to Combat.
- Returns will not be processed without pre-approval and you will be required to provide the original invoice (keep a copy for yourself) from an authorized dealer.
- Return shipment will be via standard FedEx delivery.
- All returns must be accompanied by your RA number or they will NOT be accepted.
- After we have authorized the return to either our factory in the USA or Canada, send your product (including your RA number) via pre-paid (by customer, non-refundable), insured, traceable method, to ensure safe and documented delivery.
- The warranty is based on the original date of sale from an authorized dealer.
Below is the Information required when filling out an RA request.
Reason for Return
This information must be contained in your RA request or we will return it for further clarification:
1. Reason for Product Return: Cracked, Broken, Rattling, Split End, Cap or Knob Broken, Other
2. Personal Identification:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- Shipping Address (complete):
3. Product Identification:
- Identify the item that you are returning. On the bat there is a label at the end of the knob and marking on the barrel that has the following information on it.
- Model Number:
- Bat Length (in inches):
- Bat Weight (in ounces):
- Date of Purchase:
- Receipt : Original MUST be returned, keep copy
4. Special Instructions:
- When you submit this request, a Combat bat warranty representative will notify you of your Return Authorization number by e-mail within 3 business days.
- All warranty non returnable bats will be stamped “No Return”.
- Return shipping charges to send your product back to Combat are non-refundable.
After we have authorized the return, please send your product packages direct to the factory in the USA or Canada depending on your location, including your RA number, via a prepaid, insured, traceable method to ensure a safe and documented delivery;
USA Customers Canadian Customers
Combat Sports Inc. Combat Sports Inc.
6651 South 216th Street 5300 Canotek Rd., Unit 24
Kent, WA 98032 Ottawa, ON K1J 1A4