| || || CONTEST RULES: WRITE A FACEBOOK REVIEW |
COMBAT “Write a Review” Contest (“the Contest”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL CANADIAN AND AMERICAN RESIDENTS ONLY.
1. CONTEST PERIOD. Contest starts at 1:00:00 PM (ET) on July 24, 2013 and continues until 11:59:59 PM (ET) on August 2, 2013.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To enter the Contest and be eligible to win a Prize, a person (“Entrant”) must be at the time of entry into the Contest: (a) an individual legal resident of Canada or the Unites States, (b) be located in Canada or the Unites States, Employees, representatives and agents (including members of the same household of such persons whether related or not) of COMBAT, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, participating stores, advertising or promotional agencies, prize suppliers, or the independent contest organization (the “Contest Parties”) are not eligible to enter the Contest. The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to the Sponsor for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful,incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
3. HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. There are two (2) methods by which an entrant may enter the Contest:
a. WRITE A REVIEW: To enter the Contest, by submitting a product review, eligible entrants will be required to write a review (“Review”) about one (1) of Combat's bats which they've played baseball or softball with. To write a Review, eligible entrants must visit Combat's Facebook page and comment ("Comment") on the image for the "Write a Review" Contest. (Entrant may include information such as: overall rating of the product; would you recommend this product; review summary; your review) Limit of one (1) Review Entry per entrant per Day.
b. SHARE: To enter the Contest without submitting an online Review or In addition to submitting an online review, Entrant can Share ("Share") the Image for the Facebook Contest on their own Facebook Page and the Facebook Page of their friends.
4. LIMIT OF NUMBER OF ENTRIES: Limit of one (1) REVIEW ENTRY per entrant per Day during the Contest Period.. A person may write more than one (1) Review per Day; however, only the first Review submitted by a particular entrant on any Day during the Contest Period will be an eligible Review Entry into the Contest. If you wish to submit a product review, but do not wish to be entered into this Contest, send an email to email@example.com stating that you do not wish to be entered into this Contest, and we will remove your name from this Contest. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned.
5. RULES GOVERNING SUBMISSIONS: All Entries, and each individual component thereof, including, without limitation, each Review, must be in “good taste” and may not be offensive, all as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Entries cannot defame, infringe or violate publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's, entity's or organization's personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights. For example, Entries cannot contain commercial messages, or solicitations for products or services other than products of Sponsor; any identifiable third party products, trade-marks, brands and/or logos, other than those of Sponsor. Entries cannot violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation. The Sponsors’ right to use an Entry and each individual component thereof, shall not be restricted. Upon submission of an Entry, each entrant grants the Sponsor the non-exclusive right to use, publish, adapt, assign, edit, dispose of, and/or modify such Entry, and each individual component thereof, in commerce, in perpetuity and in any and all media worldwide, without limitation or approval by or compensation to the entrant, and waives all moral rights in and to his/her Entry in favour of the Sponsor. Submission of an Entry further constitutes the entrant's consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to or waive in favour the Sponsor any and all rights, title, interest and claim, which he/she now has or may have in the future, to the Entry and each individual component thereof, including without limitation, the copyright and/or moral rights therein and entrant agrees to sign such documentation to give effect to such assignment. Such rights, title and interest shall include, but are not limited to, all intellectual property, sales, and licensing rights. By entering and submitting an Entry, each entrant represents that the Entry, and each individual component thereof, is unique and original to him/her and that the entrant has all necessary rights in and to the Entry, and each individual component thereof, to enter the Contest and that they have not uploaded, downloaded, distributed, disseminated, copied, reproduced or otherwise caused the Entry or any individual component thereof to be on any other public website or entered it in any other contest. The entrant must ensure that his/her Review does not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than those offered by the Sponsor.
6. PRIZES: There will be a total of two (2) Prizes available to be won during the Contest Period. Each Prize consists of one 2014 bat model which is the choice of the winner, but dependant on availability through Combat. Approximate retail value of each Prize is $300.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable or for resale and have no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that a Prize or a component of a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute a similar Prize or component of equal or greater value without liability.
7. DRAWS: Entrants who qualify based on the Official Rules will be selected at random to receive one the two prizes available. Winners will be announced on Facebook on August 6, 2013.
8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Contest, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and the independent contest organization, made in its/their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules may be disqualified in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor and the independent contest organization. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor.
9. GENERAL: By entering the Contest, selected entrants agree to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph and Review or other likeness without further compensation, in any publicity or
advertisement carried out by the Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. The Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and the independent contest organization are not responsible for late, lost misdirected, delayed or illegible Entries.
10. The Sponsor reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Regie, to cancel or suspend this Contest in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind without prior notice or obligation. In the event, due to a printing, production or other error, more than the advertised number of prizes is claimed, there will be a random draw conducted amongst all eligible prize claimants to award the correct number of prizes after the Contest Closing Date.